Nationally Certified for Continuing Education – CEU and PDA Accreditation
I did a 4 part series on television. This course has the professional video from a TV studio to give multiple camera angles and professional views as well as visual aid and slides to understand this methodology. Additionally, it has a professional interviewer and announcer. Importantly as well, the receiver offered excellent assistance and support to help reduce suffering by sharing helpful information like this to the world.
COURSE DESCRIPTION - LEARN HOW TO:
- Locate Tam Healing System points to target healing
- Quickly and easily locate point locations for common illnesses
- Examine common blockages in the body
- Explore the impact of bioeletricity on the entire body
- Leverage bioelectricity to target healing of all ranges of illnesses
- Understand the role of the Central Nervous System (CNS) in healing
- Apply the Tam Healing System Theory
- Assess treatment strategies and targeted protocols for specific conditions
- Understand bioelectricity as a critical pillar of health and wellness, a critical differentiating factor of our healing system which increases our success rate for treatments dramatically
Why Take This Course?
- Focus on the main causes of death; Cancer; Heart Disease and Diabetes
- Apply the core methodology of the Tam Healing System to the healing pillar of Tuina Medical Massage Therapy
- Understand the core philosophy and how this system works
- Discover the science of bioelectricity which is an overlooked advanced technique only used through our healing system
- To help healers integrate a healing solution into your existing practice
- Apply these techniques to use in your daily practice as a doctor, acupuncturist, massage therapist, naturopath or energy worker
Tam Healing System History
The Tam Healing System was developed by Tom Tam, an acupuncturist, tai ji quan (tai chi) master, tui na bodyworker as well as author of over 30 books on the topic.
With his experience, he noticed a higher success rate for his patients while doing a more focused treatment strategy based on opening a blockage in the Central Nervous System (CNS), primarily located along the spine accessing the spinal nerves and the parasympathetic nervous system (fight or flight).
The Tam Healing System has 3 main pillars
2. Tong Ren Distance Healing
3. Tuina Medical Massage Therapy
Why Study the Tam Healing System?
- Add an effective tool to effectively treat cancer and other major diseases
- Especially helpful adjunct therapy for doctors, acupuncturists and massage therapists
- Receive CEs or PDAs
- Treat yourself, friends or family
- Take charge of your medical well-being
The Science - Treating with our Hands
This healing system is based on the science and anatomy of the human body. Our special technique deals with the seldom addressed bioelectrical system of the Central Nervous System (CNS) and the brain. Other systems do not use this advanced technique.
Our training clearly shows the underlying scientific basis of treating people with these two basic effective strategies:
- Effective management of bioelectricity (CNS neural impulses and communications).
- Support nourishment systems for the blood and oxygen supply of the body
With this core of knowledge, practitioners can use these 3 primary techniques:
- Tui Na Hands on massage
- Tong Ren Energy Healing
Using our hands offers piezoelectricity which is bioelectricity caused by pressure. It is very effective, along with the sacred connection between healer and patient.
What Is Anusara Wellness Academy and Healing Without Boarders?
We are dedicated to promoting the Tam Healing System throughout the world. We've developed online training to ensure this treatment system is accessible to all even those without professional medical training. Via our online school, students are able to train at their own pace, anytime and anywhere. Our goal is to ensure anyone suffering from a condition is aware of this revolutionary way to stimulating their own body's healing system. Therefore, as a community we can heal ourselves and help others heal.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Family Members
- Massage Therapists
- Naturopaths and other Holistic Practitioners
Anyone that wants to be empowered and take charge of their lives and healing choices
- NCCAOM – National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- NCBTMB – National Certified Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
Joseph Lucier AOBTA, international trainer and practitioner, founded Anusara Academy for the purpose of spreading nutrition programs, cleansing opportunities and the Tam Healing System, throughout the world.
He has taught in clinics all over the world including the 5 Branches Acupuncture College, San Jose CA, Hyannis Massage School, MA and Esofos Healing Center, Athens Greece.
- Nutrition Coach: Plant Based Nutrition
- Cleansing Coach: Immune Boosting and Detoxification Clay Cleanse
- Medical Massage Therapist: Tui Na - 21 years Practice - LMT AOBTA - AnusaraWellness.com
- Heat and Light Therapies: Infrared, Hyperthermia, PEMF, Magnet Pain Therapy
- Distance Healing: Tong Ren Practitioner with worldwide clients
- Chinese Translator
- Software Engineer
- 8-Time Author: The Anusara Path to Wellness;Tam Healing System Illustrated Anatomy (English and Italian) – Point Location and Healing Strategies; Understanding the Nature of Cancer; Tam Healing System and Depression, Avocado Joy; Bioelectricity - The Forgotten Paradigm; Disease Prevention with Plant Based Nutrition; The Dairy Contrarian
- Founder: Anusara Path to Wellness: Learn.AnusaraWellness.com - Tong Ren Academy: TongRenAcademy.com, Tong Ren Healer: TongRenHealer.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your interest in our training and spreading healing throughout the world. We are called Healing Without Borders and hope you pass it on to your friends, family, patients and other loved ones.